Got a Ticket? You don’t have to just pay a speeding ticket. You have the right to contest traffic tickets in court and it may be possible to keep your driving record spotless. If you or someone you know was cited for speeding or a traffic infraction in Thurston County, Lewis County, Olympia, Tumwater, Centralia, Chehalis or in SW Washington, trust the experience of Althauser Rayan Abbarno. For a free criminal or traffic infraction consultation, call Jake McGhie at 360-736-1301.