Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? To establish work-related CTS, an injured worker must show that 1) workplace activities contributed or caused the CTS; 2) the CTS was properly diagnosed by a medical professional; and 3) it is established that the workplace activities, on a more probable than not basis, contributed to the CTS. High risk jobs that contribute to CTS include Carpentry; Roofing; Dry-wall installation; Boat and home building; and Seafood/fruit/meat processing and canning.
- New Legislation Increases Reporting of Injury Related Collisions
- New law requires employers to disclose compensation range in job posting.
- Holiday Travel: ‘Tis the Season for Traffic Congestion
- Imagination Library of Washington encourages family reading and kindergarten readiness.
- What you need to know about uninsured driver accidents.