Are you eligible for Workers Compensation benefits? Former NFL cornerback Courtney Robinson was denied benefits when he was injured at Seattle Seahawks minicamp! The Court found an Employee-Employer relationship only exists where (1) the employer has the right to control the employee’s physical conduct in the performance of duties and (2) there is mutual consent to an employment relationship. The claim was denied because Minicamp was a tryout- not mutual consent! If you or someone you know has been injured on the job, contact Peter Abbarno for a free injury consultation at (360) 736-1301. We represent injured workers in Thurston County, Lewis County, Cowlitz County, Grays Harbor County, Pacific County, and throughout Washington State. Our offices are conveniently located in Olympia and Centralia. Call us for a free Injury consultation today!
- New Legislation Increases Reporting of Injury Related Collisions
- New law requires employers to disclose compensation range in job posting.
- Holiday Travel: ‘Tis the Season for Traffic Congestion
- Imagination Library of Washington encourages family reading and kindergarten readiness.
- What you need to know about uninsured driver accidents.