Althauser Rayan Abbarno, LLP is proud to announce the hiring of our newest associate, Wendy Saunders. Wendy is a graduate of Central Washington University (2004) and Seattle University School of Law (2007). She was Corporate Associate Counsel for AllianceOne and previously served as an Associate with Suttell, Hammer & White, PS (fka KLW & Associate) and Associate with Bishop, White, Marshall & Weibel PS. Wendy will primarily focus her practice on civil litigation, contract disputes, business/corporate law, land use & property disputes, and estate planning and probate. Althauser Rayan Abbarno has provided legal services in our community since 1946 and we look forward to expanding our team to better serve the community for many years to come.
- New Legislation Increases Reporting of Injury Related Collisions
- New law requires employers to disclose compensation range in job posting.
- Holiday Travel: ‘Tis the Season for Traffic Congestion
- Imagination Library of Washington encourages family reading and kindergarten readiness.
- What you need to know about uninsured driver accidents.