What happens if you or a passenger is injured in a single automobile collision? Hit and Run? Wet and Icy Roadway? Swerve for an Animal/Debris? You and any injured passenger may have coverage for your injuries through Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Under/Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UIM). Know your rights and insurance benefits! Established in 1946, our firm has more than 60 years of combined personal injury experience! For a FREE injury claim consultation and evaluation in our Centralia or Olympia offices, contact Althauser Rayan Abbarno at (360)736-1301.  Our lawyers represent injured clients throughout Washington state, including Thurston, Lewis, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, and Pacific counties.