What happens if you are in a single automobile collision and you or the passenger are injured? Depending on your circumstances, you may have coverage for you and your passenger’s injuries through Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Under and Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UIM).
- New Legislation Increases Reporting of Injury Related Collisions
- New law requires employers to disclose compensation range in job posting.
- Holiday Travel: ‘Tis the Season for Traffic Congestion
- Imagination Library of Washington encourages family reading and kindergarten readiness.
- What you need to know about uninsured driver accidents.