Don’t lose hope if you’ve been involved in a single car automobile collision or the at-fault driver doesn’t have insurance! If you have Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Under/Uninsured Motorists coverage (UIM) you can make a claim against your insurance for injuries and losses. This also applies to passengers and family members injured in a single-car collision. Washington Law requires PIP and UIM unless explicitly waived in the policy!  If you or someone you know was injured in an automobile collision (even a single car collision) contact the injury attorneys at Althauser Rayan Abbarno, LLP​ for a free consultation at (360) 736-1301.