The “Phantom Vehicle” is not a Halloween movie. A Phantom Vehicle is a vehicle which causes bodily injury, death, or property damage to an insured person, but the vehicle has no physical contact with the insured or the vehicle the insured is driving or in as a passenger. Insured drivers and passengers may be covered by Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Uninsured/Under-Insured Motorist (UIM/UM) insurance in these types of collisions. Phantom Vehicle collisions include accidents caused by a hydroplaning into an object because of excessive rain or slippery surfaces or even a hit and run. If you were injured in a single car collision, you don’t have to suffer with your injuries or be burdened with excessive out of pocket medical expenses. For more information about making a claim in a Phantom Vehicle collision or for a free consultation in Centralia or Olympia, contact the injury attorneys with Althauser Rayan Abbarno at (360) 736-1301. With offices located in Centralia and Olympia, our attorneys represent clients throughout Washington state, including Centralia / Chehalis; Lacey / Olympia / Tumwater; Kelso /Longview; and Aberdeen / Hoquiam!
- New Legislation Increases Reporting of Injury Related Collisions
- New law requires employers to disclose compensation range in job posting.
- Holiday Travel: ‘Tis the Season for Traffic Congestion
- Imagination Library of Washington encourages family reading and kindergarten readiness.
- What you need to know about uninsured driver accidents.